Complete the following
- What is your name and in what country do you live in?
- How did you first learn about red pandas? (your teacher, a friend, a book?
- Now let's test your red panda knowledge (check out our fun facts page if you get stuck!). Can you name one country where red pandas are found in the wild?
- Why are red pandas the "original" pandas (instead of giant pandas)?
- What is a Nepalese name for red pandas, and what does it mean?
- Why are red pandas sometimes called "firefoxes?"
- How does a red panda's red fur help them hide from predators?
- Do red pandas have claws?
- Red pandas and giant pandas are both famous for eating a particular plant. In the wild, a red panda can eat up to 200,000 of this plant's leaves every day. What plant is it?
- Are red pandas more closely related to giant pandas or raccoons? (Download our red panda facts for help).
You can climb to the next challenge Level 2: Makalu. Or, send in your work. RPN's email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your
name, and the level(s) you are submitting.