Want to help save the red panda, win great prizes and be featured in our IRPD 2022/ anniversary campaign video? Share
your love for red pandas in 15 seconds or less! How to participate:
- Start an IRPD 2022 fundraising campaign.
Create a short video “telling a friend” about red pandas; why you love them, why they are important
to you, and why we should save them. Have fun with it! Get your friends and family involved! See Terrance's example on the right.
- Length: 15 seconds or less.
- If using TikTok, download the file onto your phone, then upload to Youtube or Vimeo in order to upload to your IRPD 2022 campaign page.
- Upload the video to your IRPD 2022 campaign (must be Youtube or Vimeo link or embed). For help, watch this
- Share your video and fundraiser on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, or TikTok) using #FifteenForTheFirstPanda
and tag @RedPandaNetwork. Don't forget to ask friends to donate - all gifts matched x2!
- You can also include #IRPD2022 #RedPanda #SaveTheRedPanda #FirstPanda
- Timing: This will be a three-week challenge - from Wednesday, August 10th to August 31st.
Prizes: Anyone who participates will receive a free Red Panda Network face mask. We’ll select our favorite videos to be in the IRPD 2022/15-year
anniversary video. One participant will be selected to receive a free tote bag filled with goodies including organic tea, a t-shirt, and a red panda plush!