What is Sponsored Silence Fundraising ?
- Are you a bit of a chatterbox? Get your friends and family to sponsor you to give up talking for a day in aid of the Red Panda Network – and the silent red pandas that need your voice of support!
What you’ll need
- A date to have it
- A time limit for your silence so you know when you’re starting and finishing (for example from 8 am to 8 pm)
- A sponsorship form – email email@example.com or call the number at the bottom of this page so we can email you a form
- Lots of people to sponsor you – tell everyone you know what you’re up to and why you think the Red Panda Network is such a good cause that needs your support
- In case people don’t have cash on them but would want to donate online you can have perhaps an iPad or Laptop ready. Sponsors can even point their own smartphone if you print our cards with this QR code or simply type our adoption or donation link
- A digital camera or phone to send us photos of your event – the best photos will be posted on our website
- A safe, sealed or lockable place to keep the money you raise
- Someone who can write a cheque or make an online donation for the amount that you raise
- Set your day a few weeks ahead so you have plenty of time to tell everyone about it.
- Carry a notepad and pen with you so that you can still communicate and explain what you’re doing.
- Keep your sponsorship form with you on the day so people can still sponsor you during the silence.
How to send the money
- Once the event is over and you’ve collected all the money, post us a cheque (made payable to the Red Panda Network) for the amount you raised, along with a copy or photo of the sponsorship form with your sponsor details. You can also ask a parent to donate the amount online or email us a paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our address is on our website below and also on the form.
- If you have any questions about sending us money or want to ask for other advice, please contact our fundraising team at email@example.com