Proceeds from our fundraising and products go directly to our conservation work, and in return the communities commit to protect red panda habitat.
We hope you will aid us in our efforts to strengthen community-owned and supported conservation by donating, adopting, or buying these products through our website.
- Make a pledge of annual support, set up easy automatic monthly donations, or give to RPN using the “donate” button above
- Adopt a Red Panda – one time, once a year, or start with $5 a month
- Sponsor a Forest Guardian
- Go on an EcoTrip to Nepal with us – see the extremely rare red panda in the wild, and you’re helping local communities by showing how much you enjoy their forest habitats, by staying in tea houses, and by building relationships
- Give a gift — a new computer or printer, office supplies, company gift certificates, etc.
- Sponsor a forest guardian workshop, a section of our new ecoTrails, field equipment for our research and community-based conservation teams, a part of our new Community Conservation center, signs informing local population about red panda conservation, or other activities you like.
- Support the design or printing of a publication – a brochure, reports, or outreach material
- Support travel — donate airline tickets or frequent flyer miles
- Corporate matching — find out if your employer matches donations, a great way to double your impact
- Bequests – remember Red Panda Network when you do your planned giving — Leave A Legacy!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll help you set things up in the way you like.